Best GK Books 2016 : Best Book of General Knowledge 2017 General Knowledge Books from Online Books at Best Price in India Know Current GK In Hindi GK Update What is India’s most prestigious train? Capital Akspres Rajdhani Express combines what locations? State capitals and cities of the country from the capital. What are the characteristics of Rajdhani? Fully air-conditioned Rajdhani Express, the fastest train is running, and a variety of features. What is the speed of Rajdhani? 120 to 130 km Per hour The first Rajdhani Express was introduced to when and from where to where?March 1, 1969 between New Delhi and Howrah The first train of Indian Railways which is the largest line?
Best GK Books 2016 Best Book of General Knowledge 2017
Geography GK in Hindi contains 2500+ Geography Questions in Hindi for various competitions like UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, IBPS, Patwari Exam
Best GK Books 2016 Best Book of General Knowledge 2017 Rajdhani Express : After Rajdhani Express train of Indian Railways which is the second most important? Shatabdi Express
The first Shatabdi Express was run to when and from where to where?
July 10, 1988 from New Delhi to Jhansi
New Delhi Shatabdi Express to Jhansi detail where and when lasted until the first?
February 19, 1989 to Bhopal
Which is the fastest train of the Indian Railways?
Which class in Shatabdi Express is the coaches?
Shatabdi Express Shatabdi Express was this name?
Because the former Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru’s birth centenary was launched.
1. India’s parliament Kinse is sustained.
– President, Rajya Sabha and Lok Sabha
2. What is the term of the members of the Council.
– six years
Article 3 of the Constitution, which is elected Vice President.
– Article 63
4. The Cabinet of Ministers which is the largest tenure.
– Ram (approximately 32 years)
5. The short-term in the prime minister.
– ABV (13 days)
6. Prdhanmntriyon is the largest tenure crumb.
– Jawaharlal Nehru (16 years, nine months, 13 days)
7. Vice provisions in the Constitution which is derived from the Constitution.
– US Constitution
8. What is the maximum number of members of the Council.
9. How many members in the Lok Sabha by the President are nominated.
10. How many members in the House by the President are nominated.
11. In what year was launched DDP.
12. In what year was launched Jawaharlal employment plan.
13. began when the National Employment Guarantee Programme. 2006
14. The first iron and steel factories in the country where established.
– Kulti (WB 1874)
15. India’s route which is called plateau.
– Chota Nagpur Plateau
16. Who was the chairman of the Steering Committee of the Constituent Assembly.
– Dr. Rajendra Prasad
17. What was the native state representatives were not included in the Constituent Assembly.
What to L8knasiruddin Mahmood Balban awarded.
– Ulung Khan
19. Which Indian ruler Sultan term legislative approval was obtained from the Caliph of Baghdad.
20. Where the first was the rise of fascist.
– in Italy